2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
This agreement is entered into by and between Fast Easy Accounting and Express Professional, Inc. (the “Company”) and you (the “Participant”) during the enrollment into one or more of the Company’s programs (the “Program”).
To fully experience and gain the most benefit from our programs, you agree to the following:
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, Fast Easy Accounting may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
● You become disruptive or difficult to work with;
● You fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
● You impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants. We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
● Not to infringe any Program participants or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights; that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary; and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions.
● That all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belonging solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
● The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited.
● That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in in this paragraph, the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations. While you are free to discuss your individual results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
● Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as advice or counseling tailored to any specific business or industry.
● All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all manuals, all teaching aids, and the like that have been or will be made available by Fast Easy Accounting and Express Professional, Inc. or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for individual use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
● Program content is for individual use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Fast Easy Accounting and Express Professional, Inc.or its designated agent.
● The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply (or not apply) ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
● We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Right to Use Name & Likeness:
● You hereby consent to the use of your name, photograph, likeness, voice, testimonial and biographical material, in whole or in part, for publication or reproduction in any medium, including but not limited to television, radio, print media and the Internet, among others, for any purpose, including but not limited to public relations, education, advertising, marketing, training, and research. Your consent is granted to Fast Easy Accounting and Express Professional, Inc. and extends to such use without restriction or limitation as to time or geographic boundary.
● You hereby waive all rights you may have to any claims or demands for payment or royalties in connection with the use of any of such materials, regardless of the purpose of such use or publication, and regardless of whether a fee is charged or collected by Fast Easy Accounting and Express Professional, Inc. for any product and/or service in connection with such use and publication.
● You also maintain the right to inspect, review or approve any photograph, recording, or other written material at any time, and the right to approve the use and medium of publication determined by Fast Easy Accounting and Express Professional, Inc.
● You understand that Fast Easy Accounting and Express Professional, Inc. owns all rights in and to any such photograph, recording or testimonial, including any copyright and/or trademark relating to such use.
The Company is providing the Participant the opportunity to participate in the Program. The Company has not vetted the participants in the Program and does not make any representations or warranties about the other participants. The Participant’s participation in the Program is at the Participant’s own risk. The Participant acknowledges that the Company is not, nor will it ever be, liable to the Participant in any way or responsible to the Participant for any dispute that arises between the Participant and another participant in the Program. The Participant hereby releases the Company, its affiliates, respective officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and its and their respective successors and assigns from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any dispute the Participant has with another participant in the Program, whether it be at law or in equity. This release includes, for example and without limitation, any disputes regarding the performance, functions, and quality of the services the Participant provided to a Program’s participant and requests for refunds based upon disputes.
Terms of Sale:
● You understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, the Company is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientele, profitability and or business success.